Sunday, September 28, 2014

Beautiful weekend

We are having a warm fall weekend here in Syracuse. High 70s and sunny. It's beautiful. Tyler and I went for a nice walk yesterday and I hope to get out and walk again today. The leaves have really started to show some color this week and that is one of my all time favorite things.



And I put to use some new fall candle holders. I love fall decorations, probably too much.
I played around in the studio a bit too which felt great. I'm hoping to get in there again this morning.

A big breakfast then some studio time. Yes, that will be a lovely morning. And help to keep me relaxed - 5 days until our wedding!!

xo

shared to Paint Party Friday (it was fun to be featured there this week!!)

5 comments:

  1. Love your fall photos and art! Congrats on being featured this week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you! i appreciate you stopping by! xo
      katie

      Delete
  2. Wowie! You are only five days from being married?! lol Ah, now the best part of life begins. Lovely photography and artwork, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, beth, only 5 day! and i'm glad to hear you say that marriage is the best part of life :) thanks for the compliments and for stopping by. hope you are having a creative day. xo katie

      Delete
  3. Oh those trees are sooo gorgeous and why I love fall sooo much! Ours are just starting to turn very very slowly this year as we had a long summer! But I love that chartreuse and all the other rich colors! Your leaves are very beautiful too!! All the best on your wedding!! Enjoy!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete