Friday, August 1, 2014

Wonky Circles #2

I'm almost finished with my 2nd wonky circles piece. I'm having fun with these, and it's getting me back into embroidering on my work which I haven't done much of in a while.



Hopefully I get to the last of the embroidery today. I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week but, so far, it feels like today will be different. Aside from not feeling well it's been a good news week. I got a part time job as an after school art teacher (which I'm very excited about), I received news that a bunch of pieces of my art are going to be published in a magazine- which is sooo thrilling, and I made another sale of note cards on Etsy! I am very grateful for all of these things. Very grateful.

xo

Shared to Paint Party Friday. Happy PPF!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I think the part time job sounds like so much fun. I would love to have that opportunity. Good luck on it! Your circles are great, they are all different and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye. I'm excited about the opportunity of this new job. And thanks for the compliment on my circles :) It's a new fun little series. Happy August! xo

      Delete
  2. You've got lots of happy stuff going on, despite being sick. I hope you feel better soon so you can start to enjoy all your achievements. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katherine! I've just been looking at your site and your Etsy shop. I LOVE your stuff.

      Delete
  3. Feel better soon! Sounds like many great days ahead! I did a piece so similar to your this week only I used black....wonderful!

    Hugs Giggles


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to see your piece. Is it on your blog??

      Delete
  4. Sorry you are feeling poorly. It does look like you are having fun though painting the wonky circles.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonky circles. Each one has an expression all its own!

    Looking forward to see how this evolves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Rosemari. I still haven't finished it! I'm so close but have just been busy doing many other things. I'll post finished pictures soon :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. I am very late for PPF visits this week, but finally getting there... but I am hoping that it means that by now you are feeling better and embroidering your wonky circles like mad... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracey! I'm almost done embroidering. Hope you are having a good week and thanks for stopping by xo

      Delete