Friday, July 11, 2014

Return to Home

Tyler and I just returned back home to Syracuse after a fun but tiring month on the road. We arrived in Syracuse just as a tornado and severe thunderstorms were moving across the area. Luckily, my family and friends were all safe. The next day was my 32nd birthday and I'm so happy we made it back in time to celebrate it with my family.

We took so many photos on the road and below is a brief tour of the states we covered.

South Dakota
The Grand Teton Mountains,Wyoming
Idaho
Utah
Durango, Colorado (where I got to visit with my old friend Lindsay!)
New Mexico
Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Savannah, Georgia
Returning to New York State!

Now that we are home I hope to get back into both a blogging routine and an art making routine. Hopefully soon I'll have some new art to share with you!


xo

10 comments:

  1. Idaho and the wide open spaces of the west are where my husband and I spent most of our USA vacations. We flyfished across the country a few years ago. Idaho and Utah will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm glad your family was safe from the weather and that you had a wonderful, safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye. Yes, the states out west are truly something- so much sky and so many mountains! xo

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an amazing trip! Beautiful photographs. I'm glad everyone was safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa and thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of traveling! But what a great territory you covered. Thanks for sharing the photo's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to check out my photos! xo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing a vicarious tour - beautiful range of places & photos!
    I'm in Oregon, (Western Or) & have been to Idaho a handful of times, yes, glad you had a safe trip & homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dia, it was quite an amazing trip for us. Glad to be home though! Hope you are having a creative weekend! xo

      Delete
  5. Wow - what a trip! You even touched down near me - I live about an hour north of Savannah. Beautiful photos to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really enjoyed your neck of the woods, even though it was quite humid! :) Thanks for stopping by xo

      Delete