Friday, May 2, 2014

We made it! And I was on Creative Mojo!

Phew! We made it! We arrived in Syracuse Tuesday evening and have been unpacking, unwinding, and doing laundry ever since. Today we got out and did some very grown up things including opening a joint bank account and looking at used cars to buy!

On Wednesday I was lucky enough to be on Mark Lipinski's internet radio show, Creative Mojo! This was a really big deal for me!!! Recently, I had written to Mark to ask him if he would let me interview him for my blog. He promptly responded by saying yes, as long as I would let him interview me for Creative Mojo. I couldn't pass up the opportunity! I've been a fan of the show for years and love Mark's humor and interviewing style. I was quite nervous, actually, but it ended up being so much fun. You can listen to a replay of the show (and read a recap) by visiting Mark's blog here. I'm so grateful that I had that opportunity!

Well, I have no new artwork to share with you, I haven't  had any time to break out my art supplies since the move but hopefully this weekend I'll find some time and space. I've got the urge to create! I'll leave you with a picture of an oldie that I cam across while packing. This one is from May 2011. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and happy Paint Party Friday!



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on being on the show! I went to the blog and read what they had written about you. wonderful. Welcome back home. Hope things get settled soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faye, thank you so much for checking out Mark's blog and for the congrats and welcome. I sure hope things get settled soon too. Have a wonderful creative weekend. xx

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to be on Mark's show. Hope you get unpacked and have some creative time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! creative time is so necessary, isn't it? i hope to find some today, hope you have a creative weekend too! xo

      Delete
  3. congratulations on your success. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete