Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What a week it's been

It has truly been a crazy busy week. It went quickly. However, thinking back, last Tuesday feels like ages ago. The biggest thing that happened is that Tyler and I moved most of our stuff out of New York City! Whoa! I'm not sure what I'm feeling about it, or if I'm feeling much of anything. I'm in a daze. Thanks to the help of family and friends we had a pretty seamless move. I'm grateful for that. We drove our u-haul up to Syracuse Saturday night and got back into Brooklyn late last night. Time is a strange thing right now. We have three more weeks here before we head out for good. Before I move back home. Wow.

I spent a short time in the studio this evening and was starting to feel sad that soon I won't have this messy little corner to work in. But, I know I'll be moving on to other messy corners and spaces. I'll always keep making.
Shared to Creative Every Day and Paint Party Friday.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move! I hope you're able to get your new studio set up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine, I appreciate it! Hope you have a great day :)

      Katie

      Delete