Friday, March 7, 2014

So Happy! (sometimes it's the little things)

You guys, today I received my order of prints from i print from home and they look fabulous! I'm so happy! I ordered a small number of prints because I wasn't sure how they would turn out, but I will definitely be ordering more prints from them soon. I had prints made of three different images "yellow leaves", "you are my favorite person", and "home":


I won't be able to get them into my Etsy shop until next week- Tyler and I are leaving for a week's vacation to Florida on Sunday morning (Hallelujah!). I'll get them up in the shop once I get back. But really, I'm just so happy with how they look.

Oh! I also got my order of business cards from MOO. They look good but are a bit darker than I thought they would be. Oh well, they still look good.

 I hope you all are having a good day, especially those of you coming from Paint Party Friday! I'll write next from sunny Florida!

xo

14 comments:

  1. Those prints look beautiful. Thanks for sharing on the printing ; I've been wanting to get some prints done of my art work, might be a place to try out.
    Have a wonderful time in Florida and enjoy the beautiful sea.

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annabelle! I hope you check out i print from home. Just FYI, I got mine printed as an ink jet print on luster paper. They also have an option that is called velvet giclee (i think) and that looks really beautiful as well.
      Have a great weekend xo

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Try vista for the cards next time...I love how accurate the color was on everything I got except my mouse pad...which is darker!

    Beautiful prints, my favorite is yellow leaves!
    Have a nice holiday!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip about Vistaprint, I'll try them when I need a new batch of business cards. And thanks for the compliment! I have a soft spot for "yellow leaves" myself :)
      Enjoy your weekend.

      xo Katie

      Delete
  3. Your prints are gorgeous, beautiful colors. I love the first one the most. Thank you for your tip, I have used Moo for my prints and I like it, but it's good to know and have other options.

    Have an amazing day and thank you for visiting me!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora! Hope you have a great day too! xo

      Katie

      Delete
  4. Your prints look wonderful. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Annette! Thanks for reading and writing! Happy PPF!

      xo Katie

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. They did a really nice job, and they have wonderful customer service as well.
      Hope you are having a creative weekend.

      xo Katie

      Delete
  6. Oh I love the prints - the yellow leaves are my favorite :)
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the prints and cards... I had ordered stickers and greeting cards recently @ MOO and they came out great. But I agree with the business cards (had some printed a few years ago) - they were rather dark
    Happy PPF!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, seems we've had the same experience with MOO. The stickers and notecards I ordered look awesome and are so fun but the business cards are just a bit too dark! Strange!
      Thanks for reading and writing. Have a good weekend. Happy PPF!

      xo Katie

      Delete
  7. They look amazing! I use iPrintfromHome, too, and adore their service.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your prints look great! Have fun in Florida and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete