Monday, March 17, 2014

Settling Back In

Tyler and I returned home from Florida yesterday afternoon. We had a wonderful week visiting with family and the weather was great. Hopefully, the memory of the warmth and sun holds us over until Spring arrives here in the north east!

As I mentioned last week, I got my first order of prints from iprintfromhome. They did such a nice job and I'm so happy with them. The prints are now up in my Etsy shop. There are three different prints of three different sizes with three different prices.

"yellow leaves" is 4in x 6in and is $15
"you are my favorite person" is 5in x 7in and is $20
"home" is 12in x 9in and is $30

I finished a couple of other new collages that I'm having made into prints as well, "you have the courage" and "let's hold hands". I'll get the originals into my Etsy shop soon too.


 I'm also turning some of these images into note cards as I think they will lend themselves nicely to that format. What do you think? I hope everyone is having a creative day, especially those of you over at Creative Every Day!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely art! I think my favorite is "You Are My Favorite Person"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tori! Nice you of you to stop by and take a look :)

      xo Katie

      Delete