Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Etsy Shop Items

My note cards came in and I am so happy with how they look! The colors are just right and the paper feels great. The texture of my original collages really comes through on these cards. I am selling them in my Etsy shop. A set of 5 different note cards with envelopes is only $12! I hope people like these as much as I do. If you are looking for cute, sweet, and unique looking note cards please check them out.




Happy Paint Party Friday everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

9 comments:

  1. Lovely arty cards. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always, Annette!
      Happy PPF!

      xo Katie

      Delete
  2. Very inspirational cards! Beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to hear that you think they are inspirational! :)

      Enjoy your Sunday!

      xo Katie

      Delete
  3. The cards look great, such strong, HâPpŸ Colours.
    Did you have then printed locally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I got them made through Vistaprint. Great colors and reasonable prices!

      xo Katie

      Delete
  4. All are very lovely, Katie. I especially like the colours and design of "You are my Favourite Person". Best wishes with their sales.
    Annabelle m..m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They look absolutely lovely, Katie. Such beautiful note cards to send to someone special. The colors turned out so well and I'm loving the text on each one. You did an amazing job on those cards. You're very talented! I can only wish for such creativity. Have fun with your new listing and congratulations! :)

    Cameron Scott @ Immediate Capital

    ReplyDelete