Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stickers and Crowns

The stickers I ordered from MOO arrived yesterday and they are so cute! I love them. I had about 50 stickers made using 11 different artworks of mine. I intend to use these stickers for packaging purposes- WHEN (not if!) people start buying my artwork I will wrap the art and seal it with a cute little sticker. Here are a few pictures:





In other news, it has been very busy at work this week. I work at a children's art museum and since the kids are on winter break it gets quite busy for us, to say the least. We have different self guided stations set up with a whole lot of materials at them. Today I made myself a crown at the paper-tape-scissors-marker station. I'm quite proud of it:

The last few days I've worked really hard on submissions and applications for different art related things so tonight I'm going to treat myself to an evening in the studio. I'm very much looking forward to it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment