Sunday, February 23, 2014

On a roll

I am still on a roll with these mini pieces. Here is another group of magnets, all 2.5in x 3.5in:





They are all reminders for living. I hope to get them into my Etsy shop today or tomorrow. I love working small- with little scraps of paper and bits of color. Whenever I work on larger substrates it just doesn't feel as natural to me. Not that I am against it, I sometimes challenge myself to make bigger pieces. But working small is where my heart is :) I'll share this over on Paint Party Friday and see what everyone is up to over there.

xo

6 comments:

  1. Working small is something I enjoy too - lovely little pieces of art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! yes, working small is most definitely enjoyable! hope you have a creative day!

      Delete
  2. They are lovely! I love all of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  3. Small but with special notes. All are very lovely!


    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete