Monday, February 17, 2014

A Whirlwind

Today was a whirlwind of creative activities. It was great but now I'm exhausted! I was so focused on  making and doing today that I totally forgot to each lunch and take a shower. And now it's 8 o'clock and I've yet to have dinner. I'll eat right after I post this! I made two new little cute collages that I love. They are for sale in my Etsy shop here. Here are a few pics of them:



They are both 4in x 4in on wood board, all ready to hang on a wall, you just need a screw or nail. I think with these I was trying to give myself reminders. I'm trying to be present. I'll share this post over on Creative Every Day and check in on what all those creative people are doing over there. But only after  I eat dinner!



xo

2 comments:

  1. Very nice texture in your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! Creating texture is fun, isn't it?!

      Delete