Monday, January 20, 2014

Wishing for snow

I talked with my mom this morning and she said that it's snowing in Syracuse. I miss the snow. I don't miss the long long winters that extend into late March, but I miss snow. It's going to be cold here in Brooklyn this week and I believe tomorrow we might have some accumulation. Yes!

I made another small collage the other night, titled "something more". 6in x 6in on a wood board. I'm having fun with these collages. I'm hoping to get them into my Etsy shop soon. Here are some photos:




I've continued reading Simple Abundance and I'm really enjoying it. Every morning I wake up and write one page in my  journal while I have my coffee. Then I read that days entry in Simple Abundance. It's a good way to start off my day and it's a practice that I intend to keep up.

1 comment:

  1. katie- shame on you for wishing for snow! ARGH! heehee I had to write here as I saw your Mom is from Syracuse, so am I ! Well, actually Liverpool, but our life was centered around the city,growing up!
    I really like your panels and wish you continued success with them!
    Jackie")

    ReplyDelete